Stronger at Home
Stronger at Home is a 12-week home workout e-book tailored toward people who want to be able to workout at home or while traveling with limited equipment.
Have these thoughts ever run through your head?
Wow, signing up for a gym membership is expensive. There’s a signing fee on top of a monthly payment? I don’t want to commit to a year-long membership – I don’t even know what I’m doing yet!
I’d love to go to the gym today, but I just don’t have the time to drive there and back AND work out. Maybe tomorrow.
What do I do with my kids? I can’t make it during the gym’s childcare hours, and I can’t leave them alone.
Business trip again tomorrow. I was doing so well, but NOW what do I do for the next week?
Signing up for a gym membership seems like the logical first step when you want to start a fitness regime, but for some of us – it’s just NOT THAT SIMPLE.
- Can’t afford a monthly membership? We’ve all been there. It’s a big commitment to invest money into the gym, especially if they have annual contracts.
- Feeling too busy to commute to the gym and still have enough time to work out? I hear you. Not everyone has a commercial gym right down the street.
- Not comfortable trying a program out in front of others and afraid that they’re judging you? You’re not alone. Working out in a busy gym with all eyes on you can be intimidating, especially if you’re new to lifting.
- Need to travel a lot for work and struggle to use the hotel gym? That can be tough. Many hotel gyms only have treadmills and dumbbells, so how are you supposed to get any kind of solid strength training in?
I understand that fitness isn’t one size fits all, and that’s ok! I’m here to help you figure out a plan that makes your life better, not even more stressful. Stronger at Home is going to allow you to train effectively from the comfort of your own home. All you need are a few small pieces of equipment and you’ll be ready to train hard without the added commute time, expense, or pressure from others.
We’ll get started by going over the importance of strength training, how to track your progress, and how the program is to be followed. Included in this e-book is a 3 days per week program that should be implemented for 12 weeks – all at home! - using the equipment below. Specific product recommendations for dumbbells and bands are provided in the e-book, as well as instructions on how to use them.
For this program, you’ll need the following equipment:
- 1-2 sets of dumbbells (8-10lbs for beginners or 10-20lbs if you’re more experienced)
- A long continuous loop band
- A mini-band
If you don’t have dumbbells, that’s fine, too! You can instead use some simple household items as a substitute and still get in a solid session. You’ll also need a door, a chair, and a couch you can use to perform exercises off of. Not sure what you’re doing yet? Not a problem! In Stronger at Home, you’ll find 85 exercises total, each with photos, videos, and descriptions so you can feel comfortable performing them, even if it’s your first time. There are four video tutorials to teach you the basic movement patterns. You’ll also be provided with printable logs to track your sessions and how much weight you’re using each time.
This e-book is designed with YOU in mind. I want to help you get in effective workouts from home or on the go. I want you to fall in love with how strength training makes you feel, just like I did, and I want to do so in a way that makes your life easier.
Are you ready to get started? Let’s do this together!